We believe that moving throughout the day is more important the 1 hour workout.
The 1 hour workout will not reverse a day’s worth of sitting and poor food choices.
Take walk breaks at work every 1-2 hours. Walk outside and get some vitamin D. Do a few desk push ups. Walk the dog when you get home.
Benefits of moving:
- Release of energizing endorphins
- Stress reduction
- Improve mood
- Improve focus and clarity
- Increase motivation
How to move more:
- Take walk breaks at work every 1-2 hours
- Walk outside and get some vitamin D
- Do some desk push ups
- Walk the dog when you get home from work
- Do some yard work
You get the idea! You can’t go wrong by moving more.